Waldorf College will be closed Wednesday, Dec. 24 – Friday, Dec. 26 and will re-open Monday, Dec. 29 at 8:00 a.m. CST. In addition, Waldorf College will be closed on Thursday, Jan. 1, 2015 and will re-open Friday, January 2, 2015. Student requests, including email and voicemail, will be promptly attended to upon our return.
Suggested Submission Deadlines for the Holiday Schedule:
The following submission deadlines are provided as a guideline to ensure your request is processed prior to holiday closure. Requests submitted after the published deadlines may not be processed until offices re-open.
Please note, students wishing to receive email responses from faculty prior to Thursday, Dec. 25, 2014, should send their email no later than Monday, Dec. 22, 2014, 11:59 p.m. CST.
Refer to the Academic Term Calendar for scheduled deadlines.
- Term 3B15 students:
• The term scheduled break is from Dec. 24- Dec. 30. Should students wish to work on course assignments during the break, access to Unit II will be available on Dec. 17. Unit III will resume on Dec. 31. Assignments submitted during the break will be graded by Sunday, Jan. 4, 2015 11:59 p.m. CST.
• Please see the below calendar of assignment due dates for term 3B15:
Term 3B15-12/17/14 to 2/17/15 Unit Access Date Week Start Date Due Date Unit I 12/17/2014 12/17/2014 12/23/2014 Christmas Break 12/24/14 to 12/30/2014 Unit II 12/17/2014 12/31/2014 1/6/2015 Unit III 12/31/2014 1/7/2015 1/13/2015 Unit IV 1/7/2015 1/14/2015 1/20/2015 Unit V 1/14/2015 1/21/2015 1/27/2015 Unit VI 1/21/2015 1/28/2015 2/3/2015 Unit VII 1/28/2015 2/4/2015 2/10/2015 Unit VIII 2/4/2015 2/11/2015 2/17/2015
- Term 3A15 students:
• The term scheduled break is from Dec. 24 – Dec. 30. Should students wish to work on course assignments during the break, access to Unit VI will be available on Dec. 17. Unit VII will resume on Dec. 31. Assignments submitted during the break will be graded by Sunday, Jan. 4, 2015 11:59 p.m. CST.
• Please see the below calendar of assignment due dates for term 3A14:
Term 3A15- 11/19/14 to 1/20/15 Unit Access Date Week Start Date Due Date Unit I 11/19/2014 11/19/2014 11/25/2014 Unit II 11/19/2014 11/26/2014 12/2/2014 Unit III 11/26/2014 12/3/2014 12/9/2014 Unit IV 12/3/2014 12/10/2014 12/16/2014 Unit V 12/10/2014 12/17/2014 12/23/2014 Christmas Break 12/24/14 to 12/30/14 Unit VI 12/17/2014 12/31/2014 1/6/2015 Unit VII 12/31/2014 1/7/2015 1/13/2015 Unit VIII 1/7/2015 1/14/2015 1/20/2015
- Success Center:
Writing and Math requests:
Students who would like to submit a writing or math assignment to the Success Center must do so by close of business Thursday, Dec. 18, 2014. The Success Center will resume all duties on Monday, Dec. 29, 2014.
- Incomplete Course and Final Exam Requests: Tuesday, Dec.16, 2014
- Course Drop/Withdrawals:
Drop/Withdrawal requests received during the scheduled break will be processed the first business day following the scheduled break, which is Dec. 31. The date of withdrawal will be considered the last date of scheduled attendance prior to the scheduled break, which is Dec. 23.
- Scheduled Website/Blackboard Maintenance:
During the scheduled break, maintenance may occur on one or more Waldorf College systems. Please refer to the following website to review the status of any ongoing maintenance that may occur during the scheduled break: www.cseg.info
- Questions concerning the above Holiday Schedule should be directed to Student Services at 877-267-2157 or email@example.com