At Waldorf College, career services are available for online and residential students, as well as alumni.
We are here to help students and alumni during the different phases of their careers – from the student who is preparing for his or her first professional position to the seasoned professional who is in the process of career change or hoping to land a promotion.
Don’t hesitate to contact us for assistance with
- career exploration or deciding on a major
- writing or updating resumes and cover letters
- writing thank you letters, acceptance letters and other job search correspondence
- developing LinkedIn profiles
- professional networking
- your job search
- interview preparation
- your career-related questions
We can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 641-585-8681 (Mary) or 641-585-8682 (Sheryl). Let us know if you would like to meet face-to-face. Make an appointment to visit us on campus, if you live nearby. If you’re from afar, we would be glad to make arrangements to meet with you on Skype.
We look forward to working with you!